BUYERS WELCOME TO THE HOME BUYER SERVICES
ALLOWING A SEASONED AND CONCERNED REALTOR LIKE MYSELF, MAXINE HAGEY, TO HELP YOU SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT HOME, THERE ARE MANY IMPORTANT STEPS IN QUALIFYING YOU FOR A HOME:
A. The first step is how you will be paying for your property: CASH BUYERS will need bank statements to prove to the Seller that you have available cash to comply with the amount of the purchase which includes all closing costs. Most important is a sizable good faith down payment for the Seller to want to negotiate, so you get that best deal possible. BUYERS GETTING FINANCING will need to be prequalified for a mortgage with a reputable bank and or mortgage company, before we go out looking for your home. Today in this market I want my Buyers to be prepared and ready to strike when finding that perfect property. Sellers today will not start negotiations without the preapproval letter alongside your offer. IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER WHEN GETTING A MORTGAGE ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR PROPERTY:
- Don’t quit your job to get another unless it is in the same line of work and for equal pay or more.
- Do not change bank accounts or transfer money within your existing accounts.
- Do not make counter deposits at the bank for more than $500, which are not attached to your pay.(Always ask your mortgage broker, if you are not sure.)
- No co-signing on any loan for anyone.
- Purchase an automobile or take any additional debt.
- Having any large amounts on existing credit cards.
- Apply for any additional credit for any home improvements on your existing property.
B. A MUST DO:
- Keep all copies of pay stubs and any statements on bills being paid off through the loan process.
- Keep all your account as current such as mortgages, car payments and credit cards.
- Make payments on all accounts on or before the due date, even if the account is being paid off.
C. IMPORTANT POINTS WHEN LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT PROPERTY:
- Before we meet and go out looking at homes with your specifications it is important to familiarize yourselves with the areas you think you may want to live. If there are questions on locations, schools, age of homes, conveniences, and gated communities, I’ll be there to guide you. By taking the time driving around you will discover areas you will like and don’t like. This will save us much needed time not wasting a moment in finding that great property.
- For me to have a better understanding of what you’re looking for, have prepared what I call a “WISH LIST” your wants and needs in a home. Once you have determined location, wish list and what you’re qualified for, I’m ready to start the search for your home.
- Always let me know what your expectations are and time frame up front. Feedback is very important, so don’t hesitate telling me what your feelings are regarding the properties I’m showing you as soon as possible so we can make adjustments to our search.
I’m here to serve and look forward to working with you.
EWM Realty International